dinsdag 28 december 2010

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

He's a Monster

Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" is the best album of the year! You need this album!

"My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" is the fifth studio album by American hip hop artist Kanye West, released November 22, 2010 on Roc-A-Fella Records. The album debuted at number one on the US  Billboard 200 chart, selling 496,000 copies in its first week in the United States!

"Imma buy the album, Imma download the album, and I'm gonna shoot a bootlegger!"
-Chris Rock







1.Dark Fantasy
2.Gorgeous
3.Power
4.All of the Lights (Intro)
5.All of the Lights
6.Monster
7.So Appalled
8.Devil In a New Dress
9.Runaway
10.Hell of a Life
11.Blame Game
12.Lost In the World
13.Who Will Survive In America
1.See Me Now (Bonus Track)
2.Runaway (Video)
3.Digital Booklet - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Loooooove it! ♥Lix, xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten